So who am I?

My photo
A guy with a Masters Degree in Architecture currently searching for work anywhere in the world while sustaining a long distance relationship with the most wonderful woman he has ever met.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Struggles

The old adage of when it rains it pours couldn't be more true. I guess it always seems that way. I guess the things to look forward to is that it can only get better right?

Well anyway today I have begun the Insanity workout and it just adds to what I am struggling with in life currently. This does have a great outcome that is in site as long as I continue with it. While I starting the first series of polymetrics this morning to distract my mind from the intense pain I was feeling I got to thinking about all the ridiculous requirements I have seen while I have applied for job after job and continue to hear nothing. So I have compiled my own employee inquiry that I believe to be more accurate to what companies may be looking for;

"Start up company seeking team player who can walk on water. Must have strong presentation skills in 9 languages including klingon. Ideal candidate can work independently and telepathically. Requires 2 hours of sleep and 3 hours of sleep on weekends. Must have a bachelors degree, masters degree, nobel prize and belong to 3 secret societies. References must include one living president.

Applicant must also submit original water color portrait and 800 page memoir along with resume.

This position is for a summer internship."

Well at least I don't feel the muscle burn anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment