So who am I?

My photo
A guy with a Masters Degree in Architecture currently searching for work anywhere in the world while sustaining a long distance relationship with the most wonderful woman he has ever met.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Time Blogger

Well, this is the first time I have ever considered blogging. I was inspired to share my thoughts and present questions to the masses in the intranet machine. I do hope that this becomes a new vehicle to stay connected with people that does not turn into the horrid nightmare that facebook has become.  I remember the early days when you could only befriend people in your own college, then other college students. I was content with that level of connectivity. Then, every Tom Dick and Harry was allowed to peer into your life and make comments about how you were living, events you were attending and affect emotions while having no remorse as you would have from talking directly to that person. Where it finally has failed for me was the introduction of companies on facebook. Alas, it seems if anyone were to delete their account there would be no way to reconnect with anyone from your past, family members you hardly communicate with and friends living a social lifestyle.

Anyway, the blog has now begun. Stay tuned for more rants, questions and general ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment