So who am I?

My photo
A guy with a Masters Degree in Architecture currently searching for work anywhere in the world while sustaining a long distance relationship with the most wonderful woman he has ever met.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Always Good News

Wow, time certainly does fly even when there really isn't anything going on. I have not posted for a while... well because I have been waiting for something new. Since there is nothing new yet I went searching and have found simple joys in items around the home.

First, if you are like me and just down at the moment; no job, sick and worried about monies. There is a website that will truly lift your day.

http://optimistworld.com/News.aspx

Instead of focusing on all the negative energy in the universe this site is devoted to providing all the amazing advances and positive energy moments in the universe. Take you time and explore the site.



Aside from that I have found a natural talent for cooking. [not a chef, just cooking] Here are some photos of some recent creations. Most are all locally grown and organic.

My home favorite. Two coney's and a side of fries.

Delicious Kabob with corn off the cob.

Herbed chicken with fresh green-beans and red mash potatoes.
I know it may not look like much, however my timing seems to be spot on and flavors or delightful. I will post new recipes and photos as more food is cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment